Drip Hop Drip Hop

This is just... epic

Watched this yesterday while high and loved it, watched it this morning while sober and still found it awesome. I love your imagination, good atwork, and nice syncing :D
Props!

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Pretty good

Like usual stunning graphics and plot, but there was some overused humor and good jokes as well, not very balanced.

Overall i liked it, it was pretty good.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Fantastic.

This is for sure one of the best animations newgrounders have ever witness. I mean the animation is fluid and nicely drawn, there's a lot of humor i mean rofl 4-5 times. Good voice actors every voice fit the guys. U are a god my friend, please hurry up and do the 2nd so i can rip-off my eyes wathcing it over and over for 5hours.

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

Well done...

Graphics/Animation 8/10. Animated good most of the time, graphics rip-off so cant say much about it :P. Still need to work on fluidity.

Sound 8/10. Some parts were missing gunfires but still good.

Preloader 10/10. That gave u ur 5/5 because i love the game :D

Littleluckylink responds:

Nudity?
Oh wait, lol.
Yeah thanks.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Best Madness ever done yet.

As the title says, this is the most violent, bloody madness ever done, when he literally destroyed the guy to blood on the wall , made me laugh. Very good smooth animation and blood effects. I love u krinkels ^^

Irrelevance Irrelevance

Excellent

Perfect, everything, make me laugh a lot, excellent animation, cute looking chars. Perfect Note.

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

This was...

One of the best animations i've ever seen. Excellent Humor, excellent quality animation and sound, good plot, and a sequel. Can't ask for more.

10/10
5/5

Dollar Dollar

GG NO RE SON!

That is what it is. It says all. Gave me laugh 10/10

iPhone iPhone

Short, simple, and efficient!

Artwork needs to be worked on, but the humor brings back the note! Nicely done

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Way above perfection..

This is way above the perfection. The details, the fitting of story-line with music, everything. This is far from one of the best works i've seen around newgrounds. Goes way into my favs. Keep it up!