Drip Hop Drip Hop

This is just... epic

Watched this yesterday while high and loved it, watched it this morning while sober and still found it awesome. I love your imagination, good atwork, and nice syncing :D
Props!

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Pretty good

Like usual stunning graphics and plot, but there was some overused humor and good jokes as well, not very balanced.

Overall i liked it, it was pretty good.

LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

Fantastic.

This is for sure one of the best animations newgrounders have ever witness. I mean the animation is fluid and nicely drawn, there's a lot of humor i mean rofl 4-5 times. Good voice actors every voice fit the guys. U are a god my friend, please hurry up and do the 2nd so i can rip-off my eyes wathcing it over and over for 5hours.

Thump Thump

Gets repetitive

Really quickly.

Other than that its good overall, just add more stuff to make it intersting

Submachine3: the Loop Submachine3: the Loop

Pretty good

Kinda easy tho... Didn't took me more than 20 minutes to pass it, this is my speciality, logic games >.<
Anyway nice concept, made my brain work at 4% capacity for 20mins =P

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

Omg!!

This makes me think of the old game 'Lenny in Space' Its kinda the same style but in harder mode :). I am at the end 4 lights are up only miss 1 item got all diarys and i dunno what to do with the Negative and Positive Coils.... FOUR LIGHTS ON FIVE OMG IM PISSED!!! :P Help (lol....) Anyway keep it up this is just too awsesome and no.... I wont check autor site i want to do it myself like i usually do in all games.... I will do it (eventually)

-Jazzy Loop- -Jazzy Loop-

A W E S O M E

Make more please this is really great and its use in ArmorPicross is awsome! I really love this i would listen to hit for 1hour! lol